Friday, January 17, 2014

INDONESIA, LOMBOK V

 
Day 5
 
The last and final day of the whole Lombok Trip.
On the last day, we went to Lombok's largest waterfall!
It is almost close to hiking already.
The waterfall is so deep into the forest and we had to cross so many rivers
to reach the waterfall. And also climb many many flights of stairs.
But, good exercise! haha :)
 
The waterfall is so BREATH-TAKING.
You literally stand there in the cold water and stare at the amazing waterfall.
It's gorgeous.
 
See the video to experience it! (You might want to lower down the volume?)
 
 
 
After the hike, we went to the sea nearby to have some barbeque corn which taste amazing!
Haha, I can't remember how many I ate but definitely a lot! Haha! :)
 
Then we went back to the hotel by van for about an hour or so.
We alighted at a shopping centre nearby our hotel and had dinner before we head back.
Time really flies and the next day is the day when we fly back to SG!
 
I really enjoyed this trip, and I took many photos as it might be a long time
before I head back to the island.
Photos brings back lovely memories and I am missing Lombok now! The sea especially!
 
Haha, anyway thanks for following me through and now, till next time! :)
 
-END-
follow me on Instagram: @lovalylove

No comments:

Post a Comment