Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MY HOBBY


Writing is what makes me, happy.

Since young, I love to draw and write, and till now, I have been making full use of my hands to write, 
and to use them in designs. 
Having to write just makes me very happy.
It does not have to be perfect, it does not have to be nice, just having to scribble and doodle around makes me happy.

I really envy people who can do what they love as their job.
What would it be like if I can be a Typographer and earn a living! haha.
That would be a dream come true for me.

There are many things that I want to do in life. Many things to accomplish.
But I only think think think about it in my mind and I never do anything about these thoughts.
One day, I should pen down all these thoughts and work towards them.




it's now or never. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment