Saturday, August 9, 2014

JULYYY


What a fruitful July, heading into August, and not long after, my big day is coming!

Let's see...
At the start of the month, was having some creative juice problems, so I met with Zann and she helped me with my work. And we had great food too.

School was awesome, met many new friends, and they are great!
Although for now, we only have lunch after class, but I am sure that there are more to come.

After, 1 assignment, 3 more to go. Lots of research to be done, but I guess my new friends are what kept me going, and we are pressing on together.

Grandma was awesome too, she finally get to go home, and I am so grateful to God, that my grandma made it back home again. 
There is nothing more important that having my grandma back again.
When you are on the verge of losing someone, it sure was heartbreaking and tough. 
But I am so so happy and thankful that she is still here with us. :D 
#miracle

Did a handmade project as well, happy birthday cards for a very special sister at office. Super satisfied and happy.
Although not much, but I really enjoy the process of crafting and creating.

Zann's Birthday next, surprised her at Raffles Mrt station, what a great place for surprises~.
But I am glad that I managed to surprise her and glad that she loved my gift.

Little snippets of my life, that kept me going.
Have not gone for a photoshoot for a very long time, after assignments, I'm sure to go for one.


g r a t e f u l  &  h a p p y

No comments:

Post a Comment