Monday, November 30, 2015

TAIWAN I


5 years of waiting, and asking, finally, my best friend since 2010, and also my first friend in polytechnic, and I can go on a trip planned on my own and it was the best decision made.
I think that traveling with her is just nice, two's a company, three's a crowd. HAHA! :)

There are too many photographs for the whole trip, so I broke them up into three parts and compiled them into a video. And while looking through the footages and the photographs,
I REALLY MISS TAIWAN! The only disappointing thing was that the weather wasn't cold at all. :(
But other than that, everything else is great and awesome. :D

Hope you enjoy the compilation and look forward to the next post for part 2. :D

Instagram Feed in Taiwan

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    May i know which video editing tools did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    May i know which video editing tools did you use?

    ReplyDelete