Friday, December 30, 2016

B A L I



Happy New Year's Eve! It's the last day of 2016 and I am going to end the year with this post!
This year, my family and some family friends went to Bali together!
The weather was super HOT but glad that I did not have any headaches or migraines. *Which I always have! :X*

We were there for 5 days 4 nights and the island is very busy with vehicles and tourists. :)
We went to cultural visits around the island, took a 4 hours drive to and fro ride to climb Mount Batur,
went for many massages, and the best part I guess was the snorkelling.
Although all the fishes look the same but I am still very happy that I manage to see them. :)

So, I've done up a video for the trip, so please do enjoy and enjoy an awesome NEW YEAR'S EVE!
- Please watch in HD ! -

HAPPY 2016-17!

No comments:

Post a Comment