Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MOON & FRIENDS















This was the best Mid-Autumn Festival that I had in my entire 20 years. 
Why?

Because it is the first time that I celebrated it with my friends.
I remember, everytime when it is Mid-Autumn, it is exam period,
it's on the September, meaning exams. Haha.
So everytime, my parents will just bring me and my siblings down to park for like a while,
then we head back home to continue to study.

But now, I have graduated from Poly.
Close to 3 years we have known each other, almost 2 Mid-Autumn had passed.
But we celebrated this year.
Why?

Because, right after we left school, then we realised that we really met up lesser and lesser.
We missed the times we all go to lunch together, stay back after school together.
We missed each other.
When we are at school, we see each other almost everyday,
we will think that, "Hey, we can see each other tomorrow."
Now we can't everyone is busy now, with school, work, and many more.

I am so blessed, that I have friends who will make the effort to meet up.
Just like my dad's poly friends who are now my uncles and aunties.
We are so bonded and I really love that feeling.
Next time, we can go overseas together and create many memories together.

Thanks guys, DIDM Y2S1

No comments:

Post a Comment