Friday, October 4, 2013

27th / 20th


7th Heaven
Few days before the 27th, met up with the lovely girls.
It has been so long since we met up, and we really had a good time talking, gossiping about others.
Haha, and it was celebration of mine and xinyu's cause we missed hers on her day.
I am so happy that these two important people are there to celebrate my day with me.
Totally appreciate it. :)



12am Surprise
Even though this time, Zann is away, not here to surprise me, I have these two lovely ladies who came all the way to my house to wish me.
I am so happy and grateful, cause I thought that this birthday would be the same, just me and my family,
but no, I have my lovely babes to celebrate with me. :)




Love
Not the forget the one, who brought me all the joy and laughter all these years.
We went to Swensens for a quick lunch before I head to  have dinner with my family.
* swensens' free birthday icecream. haha. :)

Thank you love, for always being there, always there to take my nonsense. ily. ^^






$1 Happiness
Then on Monday, I kick off October with Jorene! The awesome lady who made my day.
We met up for late lunch and we walked around, had some drinks, ice cream, talk and talk and talk.
The conversation just never seems to end. :)

I really had a great day with her, and I will keep all those memories when we hunt for cafes and
strolling down the streets, forever close to my heart. :)







Family
Last but not least, with my lovely family.
Who has been there for me each and everytime.
I am really thankful and grateful, and happy that I am part of this LIM family.
For the past twenty year! My mum and dad had taken good care of me and 
I really want to thank them for always being by my side.
Letting me know that, when I have no place to go, there is definitely somewhere call home. :)



Thank You
Finally, thank you all who had wished me on Facebook, via message and whatsapp.
Thank you so very much and I am really happy that so many people wished me! :)
감사합니다!

No comments:

Post a Comment