Monday, December 9, 2013

SAIL ON AN ADVENTURE


Day 1

As you all know, I am in the middle of the ocean, in the middle of no where, haha
so the only things that I can take images of are the seas, mountains, people, food and 
the lovely lovely sunrises and sunsets.
So on the first day, I managed to capture the sunrise and it was amazing.
The moment is just so magical, but the moment just went passed so fast!
Feast your eyes on the beauty of the sunrise. :D





Day 2

Well, for day 2, I woke up early hoping to catch another lovely sunrise, but,
the sky was so dark and it was about to rain.
But I still had an awesome time on the cruise itself, as the last time I went on-board the cruise
was when I was about the age of 7 or 8? Before my brother was born. :)
There were many activities on-board and also you can also visit the *ka-ching! haha
Till about night time, about 7pm, we reached Phuket!
So were given about 7 hours to shop, so my aunts and mum went for massage and then my cousin and I
together with her mum went to shop shop shop.

It was nice. :)














Day 3
Then it was another day, and we reached Langkawi at about noon!
I again, woke up early and I managed to capture the stunning view of the lovely morning.
And I went for the healthy breakfast for the early birds, and I went back to their study room to do some work!
I can't believe I still have to bring work over to do! haha :D
But I am glad that I finished it well! haha
When we reached the port at Langkawi, I saw 4 men at the edge of the port and was wondering what they were doing.
So actually they are the ones that tie the ropes to the anchors, so as to make sure that the big big cruise will not sail away! The ropes sure are heavy! The ship is HUGE! :)


Haha, I have been so busy lately that I don't even have time to update on my awesome trip on the cruise.
I had an awesome time with my mum and my relatives. :D
Sorry for the late posting! haha!

Love everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment